Thursday, May 28, 2009

-

What's the fuckin matter with the choices i've been taken? I hate always being compared, i hate to listen to all your encourages. I have to admit that yes, yes, I agree with your encourages, they all are reasonable and logic. But, do you even have to mention whom i should be married to? Telling me who's the right type of a guy that i should be married to? Telling me, if i can be married to that type of guy life will be pretty easier, you can live happily ever goddamn after because of the rich factor or the clever factor?

Pointless. Anyone can be rich, everyone is clever, anyone's life can be pretty easier if they work for it. Destiny also one of the factors.

I hate always being compared. Who cares if this guy is bla, who cares if this girl is bli, who cares if they are blablablah? I'm different. Idk why i'm different. Sometimes i'm feeling like an outsider. Feels like i'm the dumbest one of the circle. Feels like stabbed. I also have my own blablablah. Feels under pressure is really tiring.

And the most irritating fact is that you're not even my parents, for heaven's sake!

No comments: