Saturday, November 21, 2009

what did i do recently....

What did i do recently in these past five months?

- Well, i went to school as usual, got my report card yesterday which the result wasn't too bad yay

- I started to take a course at EF again, i passed the test and i was accepted at Real English level 5, my teacher was Dale Crowe (oh well, he's American, so i think he has nothing to do with Russel Crowe). And then i passed both of the progress tests of RE level 5 so now i'm at the level 6, but the teacher is yet, still, Dale.

- I went to Singapore about two weeks ago, for three-days holiday with my mum. I also brought my 3 Mega Pixels Olympus type Mju whatever, which is lame knowing that most of my fellows back at school have already had that uber cool DSLRs. But the holiday itself was cool. I bought myself THE SUBWAYS's ALL OR NOTHING DOUBLE CDs which i've been craving over these past few months, and some present for my dearest friend for her sweet seventeen birthday (sssh dont tell anyone, or i'll choke your throats!!). And plus, I bought a Panic At The Disco tee. It's blue, with a picture of Medusa on it.

- I also have just FINALLY bought Muse's The Resistance CD! OH-MY-GOD. I've been looking for it like about, hmm, 2 months since September.

For those of you who might be curious of what the two albums look like, here are the pics:




- I made two tumblr accounts. Yeah, frankly, tumblr was the reason why i left blogspot for a while ;) no offense, baby.

Oh and, like i said, two tumblr accounts. First, for my personal tumblog, and the second is just for fun, for you guys, for the entire world. The second one is all about gigs. I love gigs. I love to see the expressions of the musicians when they're having a gig.

personal tumblog: rrir.tumblr.com



a tumblog about gigs for you, for the whole world, who love gigs: fuckyeahgigs.tumblr.com

oh, even though on the pic it says '2 months ago' above the very first pic, don't worry, i try my best to update this tumblog as often as i can :)

- i cut my bangs properly. For the very first time ever in my entire life, for heaven's sake, i cut them RIGHT!

well i guess enough from me. stay tune for more updates ;)

No comments: